gonna try survivor queues again...
Here I go ...
Here I go ...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My survivor queues have been great for the past two weeks. The worst it at night primetime where it goes 5 minutes.
Every other time of the day it's 1-2 minutes. Things are improving for my region at least (South East Asia)
May I suggest reading a book while you wait?
Something short like lord of the rings?
I jsut crossed 5min in murica
can i just corpse instead?
I've past the 7 min mark on my timer!
The last 3 weeks, my ques have averaged at 3-7m. I'm NA east.
That said, my last 3 games have legit just been 'taste the rainbow' types. I'm red rank and I'm getting green purple, and grey. Matchmaking is so messed up right now, lol.
timer just past 10 mins, going back instant killer queues...
I click on ready as a killer and less than 10 seconds, game time...
Maybe the bible?
That would be to short. You could read it twice in between 2 matches.