The hypocrisy of DBD devs
so here we go again eh...
dev's immediately fix an exploit which makes the clown move faster while stacking two add on's, which BTW I agree with and they SHOULD have fixed, this has however been in the game for a very short time and was fixed in comparison to gen tapping, which is also an exploit but has never been fixed and in actual fact the devs have said is fine.
funny how it's one rule for the killer players and an entirely different rule for survivor players.
before anyone says it, no this isn't hyper bowl, this has happened many times before where they have immediately changed things on the killers end and let things stay for ages on the survivors end.
basically, please start treating your player base with equality and remove gen tapping from the game the same as you removed sped up clown.
that is all.
Comments
I know. But you said imagine, and I continued to imagine a ''fix''