What if all the perks have musical reference?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why?
Ehh?
They should have done that with Jeff's perks. He draws art for metal albums, yet he gets no song references. Breakdown and Distortion are musical techniques often used in metal, but I wouldn't count those as references.
Yes please, i wanna get rick rolled every time i try to repair a gen affected by pop.
I don't want to listen to Beethoven whenever I hook a survivor with BBQ.
Its not a musical one but it would be funny if when the first survivor gets hit by noed and you get the notification it was be followed by the sound of someone smashing their controller or keyboard ๐
If all the Perks have a musical reference then I call Dio Brando as the next killer.