Anyone excited for RE8 (village)

I'm really hyped to see the various B.O.Ws and monsters. The story seems interesting as well. I'll probably get it . Definitely gonna watch the gameplay though. Alcina Dimetrescu (Tall vampire lady) seems very interesting. Wonder what her final form of she has one will look like. I think she's a tyrant.

Oh also no spoilers please. I'm trying to stay away from them. Theories are okay though.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Oh man...who's gonna tell em?

  • Resident Evil 7: Insane infected family with a tragic backstory.

    Resident Evil 8: Step on me mommy.

    But yeah, I'm hyped for Re8, it looks really good so far.

  • I'm sorta like Viden in this, I'm not pre ordering anything right now. I fully understand the issue that game studios have faced but yeah I don't want to pre order until I know that things are going to run, plus I don't have a huge amount of spare time and have a list of games to play.

    But I definitely want to play this at some point. It'll have to go a long way to beat my favourite RE2 though...but I think it's going to be enjoyable either way, which is the most important thing.

    (and I haven't even started Cyberpunk yet!)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    i'm not pre-ordering another game again simply because of cyberjunk and resident evil 3 scam, but it does look good. that doesn't include re: verse which is beyond scuffed. it looks more scuffed than resident evil resistance

    cyberjunk

    how have I not thought of that one before

  • As a huge fan of Resident Evil, Yes. I'm pretty excited for it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    i'm not pre-ordering another game again simply because of cyberjunk and resident evil 3 scam, but it does look good. that doesn't include re: verse which is beyond scuffed. it looks more scuffed than resident evil resistance

    Yeah I don't think I'm gonna pre order too. After my experience after preordering the 3 remake. I didn't even get the classic jill costume. It also completely broke my playstation. Didn't even get to play resistance. But now that I look back I'm glad I didn't . Oh and re:verse it honestly looks stupid.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Oh man...who's gonna tell em?

    Tell me what?

  • owo.jpg

    Who the hell wouldn't be excited?

    Lol in all seriousness though, I've never really gotten into the Resident Evil franchise & plan to start with this game. Of course I'll go back to play the previous games if I like this one, so I'm pretty hyped up about it.

  • Honestly I'm ######### hyped, although I'm scared something like Cyberpunk is gonna happen.

  • Yeah RE lost it after Code Veronica, but I will try this game sometime. RE2 remake was amazing and in no way will this game compare to that one.