Freddy collision?

Have you guys (devs) made it so Freddy has collision with non-dream world survivors now? Like Freddy isn't hard enough to play as XD that's pure gold right there, so now not only can Freddy not harm a hair on their head, while they're awake, but they can body-block you to oblivion, consequent free ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is an insane change if it's intentional. Otherwise this bug needs to be remedied before or with the scheduled mid-chapter patch. Please tell me I ain't the only one experiencing this

Comments

  • Can confirm, seems like that is a new bug.... quite ridiculous but freddy is actually even worse now :lol:

  • I take advantage and if I find a survivor hiding in a corner, body block them while I put them to sleep.

  • If this is true as I have not tested it yet then it is completely unacceptable. Freddy is hard enough as it is. Not being able to body block unless your in the dream is a perk in my book for him. After all, you can not hit them if they are not in the dream. So why should they be able to hit you? If this is the case then this needs to be addressed and fixed a.s.a.p