Unrealistic but interesting ideas

I thought it would be cool if every killer perk had an option to take it as a hex or just a normal perk. The hex versions would be a lot stronger but can get cleansed and the none hex versions would be weak but consistent.

I just dunno how to make none hex versions of NOED, Devour and Haunted Grounds

Comments

  • NOED: 1% speed boost per gen done.

    Haunted Grounds: Every totem broken gives +10 seconds of Exposed when the final gen pop.

    Devour Hope: 5 unhooks when you are 28m away gives you a permanent 3% speed boost.

  • @Pulsar said:

    NOED: 1% speed boost per gen done.

    Haunted Grounds: Every totem broken gives +10 seconds of Exposed when the final gen pop.

    Devour Hope: 5 unhooks when you are 28m away gives you a permanent 3% speed boost.

    I like them but i think the devour one is a little too weak.

  • Coulrophobia would regress heal progress when in a hex form on top of its current effect

  • @Steah said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1900728#Comment_1900728

    I like them but i think the devour one is a little too weak.

    Gotta remember that that can be stacked with PWYF and NOED. A maximum 23% speed increase is pretty OP.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Coulrophobia would regress heal progress when in a hex form on top of its current effect

    Someone in the forums suggested having hemorrhage doing that since the status isn't impactful enough.