Can't play with friend SWF?
I join my friend's lobby,when the game finds a match only one of us get into a match and the other one stays at the lobby,any ideas?Tried restarting,and verifying game files.
I join my friend's lobby,when the game finds a match only one of us get into a match and the other one stays at the lobby,any ideas?Tried restarting,and verifying game files.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does it happen consistently, or did you stop trying after several attempts? Did you only test it during one specific day?
Yeah it does happen consistently,been trying for like an hour now.
There was a server issue ~40 minutes ago that resulted in consistent 300+ ping lobbies, so your problem might be its temporary consequence.
If the problem persists, I recommend duplicating your question here:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues