First ever 4k with the Nurse

I'm officially retiring :)

No discussion just patting myself on the back.

Which first 4k do you savour?

Comments

  • Mines the same your first nurse 4K is great because you know you've really earned it.

    Well done and keep it up man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

  • Honestly, also nurse.

    I got DBD on pc when it was on sale a few days ago. And it's ######### miserable since i have to run at 20 resolution scaling to run the game at 30 fps. I mean, it was the first time I could ever 4k as nurse, so thats a plus... but i'd chalk that up to being rank 20 at the time.

    Still quite difficult since i can't really see scratch marks, and anyone not wearing bright red or blue is practically invisible at a distance

  • Heck you're doing better then I ever will don't even feel liking learning Nurse.

  • Probably the first 4k for me was with the Huntress.

    My most memorable early match though was also with the Nurse. I got a 2k with her on the Game (which I now know is one of the easier Killer/Nurse maps). But I remember having a super intense stand-off with a David and Cheryl around the bins/pallete near the exit. I kept getting one of them down but then the other would loop me and they'd keep getting each other up. Ended with David running and me carrying Cheryl back in to a hook, but I'd already picked her up at one point so she struggled out easily. I remember I had to take a break after that match my heart was pounding so much.