New Mori's

Some of the killers in DBD have very... well... outdated mori's to put it nicely, such as trapper and wraith, which those two basically have the same animations. I would love to see some of the older mori's be reworked, maybe a little more OOMPH behind them, or just change the mori entirely. It would be cool to see what kind of new mori's we would get for a killer like wraith or billy. I'd love to see what kind of ideas some people have for new Mori animations.

Comments

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    Some of the killers in DBD have very... well... outdated mori's to put it nicely, such as trapper and wraith, which those two basically have the same animations. I would love to see some of the older mori's be reworked, maybe a little more OOMPH behind them, or just change the mori entirely. It would be cool to see what kind of new mori's we would get for a killer like wraith or billy. I'd love to see what kind of ideas some people have for new Mori animations.

    Oooooo trapper one he places a bear trap under there heads and forces the survivors into it by standing on there back as they struggle against his weight

  • Would love to see wraith do something with his bell tho.

    Put it on the survivors head and smash the weapon against it ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ