If the game isn't quick and the killer does well at pressuring everyone equally i feel like my time is well spent, so that is a win in my book. I picked my answer cause usually I pip after a decent game anyway.
If the killer is a mess and struggles all game I might even let them get a free sacrifice cause I felt like I'd already won and didn't need the escape points.
I can do everything I can to try & win a match for my teammates to just be useless, which'll usually cause us all to almost always end up dying.
With this being said, I cannot control how they play, so if I feel like I put a lot of effort into the game and pipped up, that's a win for me because I tried as hard as I could.
I win if I'm happy with the general result of everyone in the match. If The Killer got 0 Kills because of a bad map or bad luck then I consider it a bad match. If The Killer got a 4K because they were doing a near endless 3-gen as Freddy, then I consider it a bad game. If half of the team was face camped for the entire game but the rest of the team just did generators and left, bad match. There's a lot of other specific situations that I would consider a bad game, but a general good game is if everyone got a good amount of time to live, made some good plays along the way and The Killer got at least 2 Kills.
Ehm guys I'm sorry but as killer you win when you kill 3+ survivors, 2 is a tie and 1 a loss. Since it's classified as a COMPETITIVE game, so by definition one side against the other, the other side wins when the other loses. So the whole team wins if at least 3 survivors escape. 2 is a tie. (KEYS ARE NOT VALID BECAUSE KEYS ARE A BULLSHIT, SO THEY DON'T MATTER (shut up whoever is an entitled survivor main))
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If the game isn't quick and the killer does well at pressuring everyone equally i feel like my time is well spent, so that is a win in my book. I picked my answer cause usually I pip after a decent game anyway.
If the killer is a mess and struggles all game I might even let them get a free sacrifice cause I felt like I'd already won and didn't need the escape points.
I can do everything I can to try & win a match for my teammates to just be useless, which'll usually cause us all to almost always end up dying.
With this being said, I cannot control how they play, so if I feel like I put a lot of effort into the game and pipped up, that's a win for me because I tried as hard as I could.
If more than half my team escapes, it's a win.
I win if I'm happy with the general result of everyone in the match. If The Killer got 0 Kills because of a bad map or bad luck then I consider it a bad match. If The Killer got a 4K because they were doing a near endless 3-gen as Freddy, then I consider it a bad game. If half of the team was face camped for the entire game but the rest of the team just did generators and left, bad match. There's a lot of other specific situations that I would consider a bad game, but a general good game is if everyone got a good amount of time to live, made some good plays along the way and The Killer got at least 2 Kills.
Unless I have a really bad team, this. But If I do, doing good in the game on my own with good amount of chases and such is a win for me.
Ehm guys I'm sorry but as killer you win when you kill 3+ survivors, 2 is a tie and 1 a loss. Since it's classified as a COMPETITIVE game, so by definition one side against the other, the other side wins when the other loses. So the whole team wins if at least 3 survivors escape. 2 is a tie. (KEYS ARE NOT VALID BECAUSE KEYS ARE A BULLSHIT, SO THEY DON'T MATTER (shut up whoever is an entitled survivor main))
I win as long as 3 people escape. It doesn't matter if /I/ escape or not.