Spirit tweaking

So the cd of ther power got changed from 20 to 15 second.
What about all the other problems? Sound etc.... do we have to wait until midchapter for that?

Comments

  • Yes. Hopefully we won't have to wait until November.

  • So the cd of ther power got changed from 20 to 15 second.
    What about all the other problems? Sound etc.... do we have to wait until midchapter for that?


    I'm confused, is this some small patch that just released you're talking about or is that just the only confirmed planned tweak whwnever we get tge mid chapter patch?
  • A step in the right direction! But still not enough. You could get 15 seconds cooldown with addons before and it wasn't that noticible to be honest.

    It should be 10 seconds or lower by default if you ask me (reworking addons ofc).

    And fix the sound bugs of course.

  • @Dr_doom_j2 said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    So the cd of ther power got changed from 20 to 15 second.

    What about all the other problems? Sound etc.... do we have to wait until midchapter for that?

    I'm confused, is this some small patch that just released you're talking about or is that just the only confirmed planned tweak whwnever we get tge mid chapter patch?

    Yes there was just a patch released that also reverted the broken huntress hitboxes

  • Awesome! I guess I'll get to finally have some fun with her!

    I knew the devs were aware how stupid long her cooldown is. Only the best abilities in overwatch deserve such a grand enterance.
  • Yes the rest of her tweaks are coming mid chapter...