People haven’t discussed this awesome totem idea in a while...

I’m making this thread to keep a great idea at the forefront. Not sure who to credit for actually coming up with it though. Anyway....


5 lit candles in the basement around the hooks. One goes out each time a totem is cleansed. That’s it!

  • Non-HUD totem counter info that’s accessible to solos (and killer for that matter).
  • There’s some risk in getting the info cuz, ya know, basement.
  • Fits very nicely with the atmosphere of the game.
  • Strengthens killer perks like Territorial Imperative and Hoarder (more foot traffic in basement, and while there, who can resist that juicy treasure chest?)


Comments

  • +1 on all fronts!

  • @GoshJosh said:

    +1 on all fronts!

    Thank you! Gotta keep the discussion alive. Need devs to take notice!

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I like interactive map elements. Even if that interaction is just gathering information.

    I’m right there with you. This, I think, I sat least more useful than a ‘ding’ at the door of the gas station.