Another Drunken Spireh Post LOL

I P3'd my drunken Spireh :D, that is all


image.png


Comments

  • Wow I’m seeing small PP builds all over the place here from the survivors. Thank you for beating them, they 100% deserve it.

  • @GannTM said:

    Wow I’m seeing small PP builds all over the place here from the survivors. Thank you for beating them, they 100% deserve it.

    Did you know 90% of gamers who refer to penis size in a MP game are themselves, less than average. The more you know

  • @GannTM said:

    Wow I’m seeing small PP builds all over the place here from the survivors. Thank you for beating them, they 100% deserve it.

    I mean I hate the small PP build but he was using a stridor spirit which imo is just as bad

  • @GannTM said:

    Wow I’m seeing small PP builds all over the place here from the survivors. Thank you for beating them, they 100% deserve it.

    Perks are there to be used. Sorry that you don't get put with survivors that play deja vu, dark sense, premonition, urban evasion against your 'small pp' ruin, undying, tinkerer, bbq.

    I'll say it again- perks are there to be used.