Why do I keep matching with high rank players?

It seems like every time I want to play killer (I'm currently rank 9) I've been getting matched with red rank survivors. Even when I was low rank I would still get matched with people who were 10+ ranks higher than me. This makes my killer experience so unfun and it makes me not wanna play killer anymore. I've been trying to learn different killers and this makes it almost impossible and makes me really not wanna play this game. I do love this game a lot so, I don't know what to do and would really appreciate some kind of response or reasoning behind this. I really enjoy this game but geez this sucks! I think everyone should be matched based on color and I think that's what's supposed to happen but clearly does not. I've attached two examples but there's been countless more. Thank you.

20201219000216_1.jpg 20210126215603_1.jpg


Comments