Back!

So I was gone for a week. It wasn't a break or anything like that; I just had family vacation obligations. I was thrilled to play a game, and it went kind of funny. I threw in the block map offerings, which turned out to be a good thing. They tried to send me to Haddonfield. I was playing my Spooky Myers (Cracked Mirror+Boyfriend's Memo) so slow, and riding the lightning. I was just going to play whatever map I got. Crazy I know.

So I started laughing the second I saw the map. I got the Red Forest, Mother's Dwelling. Nice HUGE map for poor Spooky. I worked the center building and basement as best I could. By some miracle I got a 4K and a little salt. Good to be back. I'm like, I'm the slowest Killer in the game with this Build, of course I'm going to keep an eye on things with my wall hack. But overall they were good sports about it.

I'm back; I'm excited to see the new matchmaking! I'll be riding the lightning a great deal, so when you see Myers, don't assume it is a normal one, no matter how big the map might be.

Comments