What is "juggling"in dbd?
I've heard of "dribbling" to prevent a survivor from using their DS, but I recently saw this term and don't know what it means.
I've heard of "dribbling" to prevent a survivor from using their DS, but I recently saw this term and don't know what it means.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's one in the same, just different words.
Ok, thanks. I was just really confused because I got yelled at about this and I didn't know what he was talking about at all, but I figured out it must have had something to do with his decisive strike.
Depends on who's saying it.
If it comes from Tru3talent, it's the ability to keep tabs on all the survivors and switch targets as the needs warrant it.