New Matchmaking

So whenever somebody says somethign bad about MM people just say, dont worry they are working on it, it will be there soon.

Funny thing is i read the same answers like 4 month ago.

Anybody really believes this MM will be good?

I mean theres always hope, but personally I really dont see the new matchmaking improving things.

So is it just "hope is all we got" attitude? or do you really believe it will be good?

Comments

  • The Entity feeds on hope.

  • I don't believe bhvr has the insight, technical ability, player volume, or community involvement to actually implicate a proper matchmaking/ranking system properly.

    I do not honestly believe it will ever be good; it might get a little better some day, but it will never be even remotely close to half decent, bhvr is not capable of that in my opinion.

  • Last time around, the MMR actually gave me much better matches as killer (green ranks) so I am looking forward to it being reenabled. Hopefully they fixed the issues that were matching new players with experienced ones. I personally never experienced that.

  • Doesn't matter if at the core it is working, we all know that wait time trumps matching. So even with a good system in place, swf groups are still gonna bypass MMR to ease survivor lobbies.