Holy ######### I love trail of torment!!

After using this perk for awhile now this is actually really good. Having undetectable on command for extended periods of time is really good.

guy going for bt save? Kick a gen and go over to them.

Got 2 gen grabs today which both won me games thanks to this

Also a mini surveillance due to it deactivating when regression stops which has helped quite a lot.

People are honestly sleeping on this perk

Comments

  • I run it on my Pyramidhead.


    I just hate it has a cool down.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    I run it on my Pyramidhead.

    I just hate it has a cool down.

    It can be used infinitely if it didn't though. But I agree with OP, perk is fun. It's good on bubba too.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    I run it on my Pyramidhead.

    I just hate it has a cool down.

    It’s slightly annoying but I run oppression so I’m used to long cool downs

  • Yeah this won me a game as Huntress yesterday, I had someone hooked on my left, there was a generator towards the centre of the map I knew 2 people were on, and I was near a gen. I kicked the gen and just rushed them, the lack of TR allowed me to get a big drop on them as they must have been assuming I was camping the hook and looking in that direction. I was able to down the two on the generator pretty quickly and this perk played no small part in that.

    I think with Huntress people are lulled into a sense of security as they can hear your lullaby pretty much all the time, so when you remove the TR they feel pretty safe.

  • @JPA said:

    Yeah this won me a game as Huntress yesterday, I had someone hooked on my left, there was a generator towards the centre of the map I knew 2 people were on, and I was near a gen. I kicked the gen and just rushed them, the lack of TR allowed me to get a big drop on them as they must have been assuming I was camping the hook and looking in that direction. I was able to down the two on the generator pretty quickly and this perk played no small part in that.

    I think with Huntress people are lulled into a sense of security as they can hear your lullaby pretty much all the time, so when you remove the TR they feel pretty safe.

    Its OK but I still find monitor and abuse to be the most consistent stealth perk in the game.

    With Huntress, the difference between a 12m terror radius and 0 is honestly not too much, it’s like 2 seconds at best and you are already in easy hatchet range by the time they hear it.

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897905#Comment_1897905

    Its OK but I still find monitor and abuse to be the most consistent stealth perk in the game.

    With Huntress, the difference between a 12m terror radius and 0 is honestly not too much, it’s like 2 seconds at best and you are already in easy hatchet range by the time they hear it.

    Moniter is great but on clown I prefer full stealth instead of a decrease in terror radius

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897921#Comment_1897921

    Moniter is great but on clown I prefer full stealth instead of a decrease in terror radius

    I always use monitor on clown. As with every killer, the first minute or two is the most important part of the game.

    The difference between having a survivor at a gen being able to hide before you get there or you just walking into them and being within bottle toss range is massive.

    But whatever floats your boat. I prefer perks that always give value every game.

  • @SilentPill said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897905#Comment_1897905

    Its OK but I still find monitor and abuse to be the most consistent stealth perk in the game.

    With Huntress, the difference between a 12m terror radius and 0 is honestly not too much, it’s like 2 seconds at best and you are already in easy hatchet range by the time they hear it.

    I've always used Monitor on Oni and PH but yeah will try it out on Huntress too

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897837#Comment_1897837

    It can be used infinitely if it didn't though. But I agree with OP, perk is fun. It's good on bubba too.

    It could only run infinitely if Survivors are constantly tapping gens and not finishing them.


    And you can't kick an already regression generator.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897852#Comment_1897852

    It could only run infinitely if Survivors are constantly tapping gens and not finishing them.

    And you can't kick an already regression generator.

    This is a good point, it's not like you can kick a gen, plus it only lasts as long as the generator regresses, so you can't even do this to a gen at 5% progress and expect it to last long.

    The fact it ALSO has a cooldown AND lights up the gen so any decent survivor knows you are coming are also two big drawbacks, on top of it being quite situational. Needs a buff :P

  • I love using it on Legion. Frenzy tears through them leaving everyone injured. No one heals because why would you heal against Legion. Then a Gen lights up yellow and you suddenly know you have Off Brand Ghostface coming for you. Suddenly healing against Legion is looking pretty good.

    Then... the Build also has M&A and Nurse's Calling so you try to heal but then you just light up like a Christmas tree for me to come and stab. Seriously I love this build.