Are you happy with Dead by Daylights current animations?

Are you happy with Dead by Daylights current animations, or would you rather have the new, upcoming animations in the game?

Comments

  • The ones we have right now are fine. Sure, they could use maybe slight tuning but that is it. There was no need to make the new ones look like meerkats staring off in the distance.

  • I like the new ones personally though I agree they could use more polish

  • The new ones look comically unfinished so I want them.

  • The new ones look better. The idle animation is funny so let's get that one.

  • I don't really care about the devs changing the animations, but the new ones look kinda weird. So until they're touched up, I'd prefer to keep the old ones.

  • @skinu said:

    Are you happy with Dead by Daylights current animations, or would you rather have the new, upcoming animations in the game?

    everything new is better than old anyway. They should just polish new animations and they would be awesome

  • I think the new animations (especially the running one) looks a bit weird, and here's why:

    When you're idle, it looks like you're a puppet being held up by your strings because let me tell you, nobody stands like that.

    When you're running, your legs look robotic to me and I can't put my finger on why.

    Lastly, crawling on the ground seems very stiff now.

    BUT

    I do think they can definitely be tweaked a bit more, and once they are, the animations will look great. There is little details in them, such as actually using your hands to get up after getting healed off the ground instead of just popping up, that will make the game feel more realistic.

  • The new animations look weird to me, especially the running and idle animations. I think the animations that we have currently are fine as is and should stay in the game.

  • I like the new ones except the running while injured, that one looks kinda derpy.

  • The current animations in this game are honestly awful. But we're used to them. On the other hand, that doesn't mean the new ones are better, though.

  • @Alify said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/221853/are-you-happy-with-dead-by-daylights-current-animations

    everything new is better than old anyway. They should just polish new animations and they would be awesome

    New Reich?

  • I like the broken spine when getting up more than any new animation

  • I want new ones, the ones in the PTB are really nice but need work.

    I'll still take them over the old ones though

  • I hate the new animations. Even with all the polish in the world the injured animation would look painfully clunky.

    The old ones were perfect for what they did. Plus, who in their right mind though it'd make more sense for Survivors to not limp while injured?

    Also, let's be honest, these animations will not be polished. Think about who you're talking about, here, BHVR takes a year to polish minor bugs.

  • The new ones could be improved, but after seeing them I can't stop thinking the old ones feel very stiff.

  • I like the current ones, but I'm not against the new ones. I think they look better!

  • Idk why but the new ones feel restrictive when turning and such. The old ones are objectively more fun for me from a gameplay perspective because I feel like I move more fluidly.

  • I thought they were pretty funny but it would be nice for them to be tweaked.