Good build for "Rescue Mission" achievement?

Is there any suggestion that you could give me to make it easier to get this achievement? I know Power Struggle can help, but besides that, what should I use?

For those who don't know, this is the achievement:

image.png


Comments

  • I did it with Power Struggle, Unbreakable, Tenacity, Flip-Flop.

    When you go down, try to be in a pallet. You need to be a little lucky, because you want the killer to slug you for long enough to recover 50%, and above all you need your teammates to not waste the pallet for no reason (they will).

    It's definitely easier to do in SWF.

  • @Bwsted said:

    I did it with Power Struggle, Unbreakable, Tenacity, Flip-Flop.

    When you go down, try to be in a pallet. You need to be a little lucky, because you want the killer to slug you for long enough to recover 50%, and above all you need your teammates to not waste the pallet for no reason (they will).

    It's definitely easier to do in SWF.

    ^ This. Only, I used Windows of Opportunity to help me find pallets instead of Unbreakable.

  • @Bwsted said:

    I did it with Power Struggle, Unbreakable, Tenacity, Flip-Flop.

    When you go down, try to be in a pallet. You need to be a little lucky, because you want the killer to slug you for long enough to recover 50%, and above all you need your teammates to not waste the pallet for no reason (they will).

    It's definitely easier to do in SWF.

    Thanks for the suggestion, it worked like a charm and I got the achievement today :)