Sound notifications
So I've noticed a lot of higher rank survivors who are intentionally spamming audio notifications like more than 15 in about 30 seconds and they are doing it repetitively so the killer can't hear any other audio queues. This is very annoying I don't know if we can make it so that if it's a repetitive audio queue that it will stop after so many or what we can do maybe reduce the noise level on repetitive attempts. We are all just trying to play a game here and this is really frustrating to hear constantly during some matches.
Comments
I know it's annoying and should have a volume-reducer after so many of them, but think of it like this, that person who is forcing those audio cues over and over aren't doing gens, saving teammates, doing totems, etc. Look at it in a positive way and massacre the rest of the team.