I still feel the neeeed, for perks to better feeeeed, feed my item greeeed! (Ideas below)

So I find it difficult to level up a new character when my current main is perpetually under-equipped and keeps sucking up all my bloodpoints. Therefore, I have developed these 2 perk ideas.


Survivor perk idea:

Backpack. If you survive, you escape the match with an additional 1/2/3 items that you find during the match. Add-ons are kept as well. When you assign an item to your backpack, it is removed from the match and cannot be used.

(This would pair very nicely with Appraisal and Ace-in-the-hole. After the match you could have up to 4 new items + add-ons added to your inventory!)


Killer perk idea:

Positive Reinforcement: On rare occasion, The Entity has been known to encourage certain behaviors from its killers by way of reward rather than punishment.

  • The first time you hook a unique survivor, earn a Common add-on for the current killer. There is a 15%/20%/25% chance that it could be an Uncommon add-on instead.
  • When you hook a unique survivor the second time, you have a 30% of earning an Uncommon, Rare, or Very Rare add-on in place of Common.
  • When you hook a unique survivor the third time, you have a 50% of earning an Rare, Very Rare or Ultra Rare add-on in place of Common.

(Not only does this help killers stock up quickly, but it encourages a more dynamic play style. You WANT survivors to be unhooked before they reach the next stage so you don’t lose additional hooking opportunities. Camping negates this perk, and tunneling often causes survivors to not “struggle”).


In both cases, these perks can fully supply you for the next 4 matches no matter which role you play. What do you think?

Comments

  • I’m gonna be honest, I thought these perk ideas would creat a ‘bit’ more buzz than this! 😅

    All I know is that currently if you bring an item, your best hope is to escape with it. If you use ace In the hole and start empty handed, then you can get max an item with 2 add-on. So you spend a match to equip 1 extra match. And killers are currently incapable of earning ANYTHING!

    With these perks above, a successful supply run will equip you for the next FOUR matches! I think something like this is really worth considering!