Where to report killers?
Hi, I have a video of a killer cheating (short video)
Just wondering is there anywhere I can post it, or give it to a dev ?
Tagged:
Mod
Hi, I have a video of a killer cheating (short video)
Just wondering is there anywhere I can post it, or give it to a dev ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no reporting on the forum and neither do Developers take direct reports. All reports must be made to Support and the ingame report MUST have been made.
Please also be aware, there's a no Naming & Shaming rule on the forum, names have to be covered.