These hitboxes are a joke!

The game is unacceptably buggy right now with the hitboxes all over the place. More times than not I get downed mid-air or post stun on pallets. Window vaulting is certain death and fast exiting a closet leaves the killer with, like, a 5 second window to just reset my position to inside the closet.

I love this game, but these are game breaking details, that ruins the gameplay for me. I can't be the only one out there who thinks this?

Comments

  • I agree, It happening every now and again I can handle but it happens regularly so it is frustrating. Just today I went against a wraith and hopped a pallet and he swung and hit me after I had got over it and even started running back around the loop. I don't mind getting outplayed and going down but when I go down when it's clear I shouldn't have is really annoying.

  • Yesterday on one game. I was 3 feet through the window and got downed by this twice. My other friends got this in the same game. We decided this lobby was not for us. Really quick game.

    I really hope they sort these hit boxes out soon/