DbD statistics should be publicly available

Essentially, the devs are chillin' with their spreadsheets and everything. People say a map feels killer sided while the devs say the spreadsheets show the opposite. Some people say a perk is fine but the devs say no way.

I'd like to see:

  • Perk affects on Win/Loss (What perks appear most frequently, blah blah...)
  • Killer Win/Loss (show us which killers are more likely to lose or win)
  • Map Sided-ness (I kinda mentioned that very briefly already)

I think we should also get an explanation in the patch notes for the reasoning behind changes. I know you devs hate comparisons to other games but hear me out. Ubisoft mentions (usually) and especially on potentially controversial changes as to why they did something (and then go about their day collecting data for next time, not relevant to this conversation, carry on) and it's handy. For me I would like to know things like why you decided to give Clown an antidote over a potential other idea. I can draw my own inferences but it would be nice to know your basis for doing it. I'm not gonna say Clown is good/bad now, Idrc and it seems positive but, just let us know what goes on in your noggins in the patch notes.

Some of us read the patch notes rather than the behind the scenes because, well, the info's usually all right there.

Comments