Is the rarity of items/addons found in chests affected by luck based offerings and perks ?
I'm finding conflicting information on the wikis.
I'm finding conflicting information on the wikis.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
According to a dev/community manager in one of the more recent dev streams luck does not affect chests.
But the perk Plunderers increases the chance of rarer items in chests and Ace in the Hole guarantees Addons I think. Pharmacy guarantees a green medkit in the first chest you search in a match.
The killer perk Hoarder was intended to decrease chance of rarer items but in its current version doesn’t do so anymore. This was never working in any version asaik.
Would you be able to link me to the video? Also, if that is true then what would you recommend as a good 4th perk to pair with those 3 for an item hunting build?
The 4th perk would be Appraisal.
Appraisal for sure.
i will see if I have time tomorrow to search for that video. Pretty sure it was in one of the last 2 Q&As..
Thank you so much for your time both of you. I'll mark this answered after you send the link.
Coudnt find it.
i created a question for the upcoming Q&A to get this answered, if you are interested, please upvote the question
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/222280/what-is-actually-affected-by-luck-and-are-you-planning-to-give-luck-more-meaning-uses/p1?new=1
Done, thank you!
Luck as of now only affects your odds to self-unhook and escape a bear-trap.
Chest item rarity is not related to luck in any way.
There is also a forum post of a dev cited on that page, so that at least an official statement:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1302984/#Comment_1302984