Kill Me If You Can (2021)
Starring:
- Kobe (!)
- Hatch (!)
- Pallet saving (!)
- Flashlight saving (!)
- Dead Hard
- Adrenaline
- Decisive Striking
- Umbreakable
- Soul Guard
- No Mither
- Borrowed Time
- Mettle of Men
Starring:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my drunk nurse wants to have a moment with your brown eye..
My senses are telling me you only play in a 4 man...
I'm really anxious to see you missing a blink through autohaven's cars..
I don't play survivor :P
Why is Mettle of Mither on here???
Please don't tell me Monto convinced you those perks are good... especially when they're used together
I don't really understand this post.
you forgot object lol
The image you used isn't even from the right Leonardo DiCaprio movie.
Just to show how many crutchy mechanics the survivors have.
;O