Buried underground (Tome IV)
Is this totally unattainable, then? I know they changed it for Tome V.
I just had a round where I hooked 4 people in the same time in the basement. Not a single bit of progress for the challenge.
Tagged:
Mod
Is this totally unattainable, then? I know they changed it for Tome V.
I just had a round where I hooked 4 people in the same time in the basement. Not a single bit of progress for the challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing is happening to me when’s I select that specific challenge. Not sure what the issue is.
Good ol' BHVR -- ideas from teenagers, coded by teenagers.
Basememt challenges are bugged right now on all maps except the the silent hill one and dead dawg saloon.
We already have bug reports in on this.