Is Freddy Really Getting a Rework?
I've heard many rumors that Freddy is getting a rework, and it is going to be released on the 4.5 patch. I find this hard to believe but I might be mistaken. Is this true?
I've heard many rumors that Freddy is getting a rework, and it is going to be released on the 4.5 patch. I find this hard to believe but I might be mistaken. Is this true?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No I don't think he is. I know he's getting nerfed, but not a rework.
i very much doubt they will rework him again.
probaply just some smaller changes in his numbers or base abilities (e.g. making pallets basekit and snares add ons) that end up nerfing him a bit.
he´s probably not. I´m ok with a nerf, but a rework is going way far.
Just needs an add on tweak. Remove the slowdown add ons and he's fine.
Yes he is on the nerf list but I don't know when he is going to be nerfed