No balancing in this game ... Unfortunately.
Want a return?
Stop Boosting Killers and Balance Your Game ...
The killers have become Too Cheat.
No more Loop for the survivors, the paddles and ledges have become inefficient (affected anyway)
Flashlight dodge even during the pickup animation.
Camping is not punished.
Lose a shard if the killer is too bad (Example 5 Generators performed in 5 min + escape)
I allow myself to say that because at the beginning I was a killer, it's been 6 months since I stopped because too easy ... once arrived rank 1/2 the survivors are forced to use exploits / glitch to win a little time and it makes the parts boring ...
You have a nugget in your hands but you don't know how to deal with it ...
Today the only thing that saves you is that you have no competitor ...
It's a message to alert, we have trusted you from the start, pull yourself together ...
Comments