I met someone...
He seems like a nice guy, right?
He seems like a nice guy, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always thought he was kind of a stalker always staring at me all the time. Like ugh either get the courage to ask me out or go bother the Meg or something.
Now I want to know how to get there.
Why are you looking at my boyfriend, Myers? He said he was out getting milk!!
ooh you saw the ad on the street too
Don't fall for it. Matched with this guy a few months ago and took me to applebees and only ordered mozzarella sticks and made me pay. Pathetic.
Now Kish!