Killers as Survivor legendary Cosmetics

I don't know if this is a stupid idea but would it be possible to get the killers as survivor cosmetic before they become the killers? Like the hag from the Archiv video or the trapper. Without masks and injuries.

This would be cool and finally legendary worthy

Comments

  • It would be cool if survivors could have outfits of them cosplaying the killers like a Meg dressed up as a spirit would be really fun.

  • This is something I can justify being $10.

  • The un-infected Plague skin would single handedly make Behavior rich.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    It would be cool if survivors could have outfits of them cosplaying the killers like a Meg dressed up as a spirit would be really fun.

    I like that Idea.

  • I read that backwards. Was thinkin of leather face wearing Steve Harrington's face as his mask, or the trapper having a random survivor head,who is not in the match, hanging off his belt.