What Is The Best Setup For Bloodpoints As A Killer?

I have heard many combinations but it is a bit hard to hone in on one.  I have heard that the Wraith is good as well as the Doctor but I am not sure about other Killers.  I am not sure which one is the best though.

Any suggestions and combinations?  

Comments

  • Bbq and chili is all you need. Get your 4 stacks.

    Doc uses distressing really well and easy to max your deviousness with his shock treatment, but it gets boring real fast.  
  • @Terrortot I might have to try that out. I have Tier 3 Distressing and Tier 3 TotH on my Wraith so should I just spend the Bloodpoints trying to get BBQ & Chili until I am in a comfortable spot? 
  • Yes bbq and chili works on every killer, can be hard to unslot it tbh. The bp bonus is really good.

    I usually run ruin, bbq, distressing, unnerving on my doc. Just spam shock on first person to madness t3, hook and go to next person rinse and repeat.