Is this bannable ?

This person teamed up with the killer the whole game and when I was hooked this is what she kept doing :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jI4SVyUCei0

Is this bannable and if yes can I report her somewhere else than in the game? I feel like ingame reports do nothing at all.

The funny thing about it is that the killer also killed her despite being against us.

The solo q became almost unplayable these days and now i also get this nice.

Comments

  • Yes this is bannable and you should contact support, however, if you didn't report them in game they can't ban the player.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    Yes this is bannable and you should contact support, however, if you didn't report them in game they can't ban the player.

    Thanks for your answer i also reported her ingame but i wanted to know if there's auther ways to report someone cause i feel like ingame reports do nothing at all.

  • I see proof of the survivor griefing. I don't see proof of teaming. In fact, I see the killer killing the survivor that was griefing.

  • Yeah, that would be griefing.