Progression Synchronized PS5 to PS4 ?

Hello !

I heard that the progression is following when I'm upgrading to next gen. But what if I'm getting back to my PS4 ? Will the progression synchronizing back to the old gen or is it only an "one-way" synchronisation ?

Thanks for your help !

Comments

  • @Blake97 said:

    Hello !

    I heard that the progression is following when I'm upgrading to next gen. But what if I'm getting back to my PS4 ? Will the progression synchronizing back to the old gen or is it only an "one-way" synchronisation ?

    Thanks for your help !

    Yes you can go back & forth between PS4 & PS5. Your data is synced to your dbd account, not your console. I have my PS5 in the living room & a PS4 in my bedroom that I alternate w/ DBD.

    You just boot up the game as usual and your progress will be there. I noticed the daily rituals sometimes change though from console to console.