Make your choice buff
Hi Devs!
I want you to tell that Make your choice needs buff like discordance got becouse in many situations its better on level 1 due to its cooldown based on exposed time and it need buff.
Hi Devs!
I want you to tell that Make your choice needs buff like discordance got becouse in many situations its better on level 1 due to its cooldown based on exposed time and it need buff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One funny way to use the cooldown on MYC is as a DS timer. Other than that, yeah I agree, it shouldn't have a cooldown. That or the cooldown should be 30 seconds across all tiers