Has anyone played against a killer called jacrispy?
If so hi I had a lot of fun playing against all you streamers and good players recently
If so hi I had a lot of fun playing against all you streamers and good players recently
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry, I don't know her.
I do like seeing threads about scenario's in game, and then the people involve comment.
I had a few back in the day. One was about a Billy bodyblocking someone in a corner and chainsawing them. I read that, looked at the name, realized it was the same name as someone who I did that to earlier and went: