Online Hex Bug?

Just wanted to ensure if this is a common occurance since it just happened to me but as I was playing as Hag, someone broke my hex totem just when I was placing a trap and the game froze for about 5 seconds. It then said I was disconnected from the game after letting me wander around with no abilities for 10 seconds. I know my internet did not go down in fact due to having things load in the background that even if disconnected for the slightest second would have a very noticeable thing meaning something in the game itself caused this. I wonder if there have been other issues with other killers using their powers/interacting with something when a hex breaks and causing them to DC. Don't like how I got a 5min timeout for it but I understand why...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Maybe you meet a hacker. Hacker can frozen your game.. 10 sec headons stuns fast recovery that stuck forever giving killers no power for a certain time...etc