What is the scariest to you?
Which one of these is easily the scariest to you? If I didn't list something you've experienced, it's probably because I never have, or I just forgot about it.
Here's my favorite jumpscare I've gotten with Bubba & Insidious (turn on sound):
Comments
mb I forgot to add Ghostface
I've never seen Iri Brick with Apex Muffler, but the concept of it is the definition of genuine fear.
Deathslinger with Monitor and Abuse on closed maps scares me, if it's a good one, also Ghostface and Spooky Myers without the shivers.
No other killer has made me scream aloud more than a Ghostface in stealth mode lunging from the side of the screen to stab me. I'll be working on a gen or hiding since I saw a survivor bolt off somewhere, when all the sudden he jumps into my screen stabbing me, and my ensuing scream scares the hell out of my cat sitting with me
Even though Jumpscare Myers scares me more, Ghostface definitely gives me the most anxiety when playing.
This is just the most frustrating option imo. Scary if you come and suddenly see Bubba behind the wall.
Op against solo players, frustrating against good players.
A huntress hatchet landing near me when I don't hear a hum or heartbeat gets me every time
I become speed itself
The worst jumpscares usually come from ninja Michael to me, lol.
Seeing a red mark around my name because I've been stalked by GF still makes me jump... and when you hear Victor unravel or Demo dig a hole those sounds trigger my fight or flight-- but mostly flight lol!!!
I cannot tell you how many times I've gotten jump scared by a Deathslinger using Monitor and Abuse.
Tinkerer oni and hillbilly is quite scary.