Dear devs. I am only curious

I am only curious. Why do you side the the survivors that much? I checked back the updates why cant i mori anyone when i see a key lobby and why do i see ONLY key lobbies.

Making Moris 100% useless, BUT keys were untouched. Because thats what happened. All i see from you and from the survivs "KeYs ArE HaRdEr To ChAngE". That maybe true but guess what YOU could have work on the keys and WHEN its done release both changes together instead of just basicly making the only thing that killer had as a uselful offerring uttelry useless, while Survivs can now simply choose the location of the hatch and just exit there after 4 gens.

Dont even try to lie that you are not on survivors side. You could have just work ont he keys and release both at once to be at least somewhat fair, but no. You instantly nerfed the killer part.

Would you kindly got and start play as a killer on red ranks? Just do it pls. Do it and stream it on an alt acc on an alt twitch acc so you can get the true experience because if survivs know that you they will let you win on purpose. I want YOU ALL to experience what it feels like to play against red rank swf teams. Because its clear that you have 0 experience in that. Go on, play your own game. I dare you all. I dont think you have the guts for it but please prove me wrong.

Comments

  • because of statistics, the problem with said statistics is that they might not take into account how easier than killer it is to get to red rank as survivors and the unbalance matchmaking. I faced a rank 2 myers when i was green rank (solo).

  • They do have red rank devs (though admittedly I watch them go against purple and green ranks often... and red rank means VERY little)

    The game is survivor sided in many ways. I agree with most of your rant but the energy of your message just seems entitled and toxic... and won't go well here <3.

    Sure the devs annoy the ######### out of me with their weird directions for the game and odd changes, but they do play their own game (a few are quite decent.)

  • Changing a number is still easier and faster than adding new animations and new mechanics.