My time is short therefore I have a request to the devs

Eventually I'll have to leave this game for a couple months and maybe even longer depending on schedule as sad as it is. I'll be shipped to bootcamp and then have to do training and with covid who knows if I'll come back and when I'm on base I'll probably be too busy for this game. And I'm usually not this sappy, but a request from a dedicated player @Almo @Peanits please bring back the huntress hit indicator. I care more about that than anything else. But also try and listen to the community a bit more I want this game to not just be a anger simulator or bad teammate simulator. You guys have high aspirations for this game but your community does too and when I come back to this game I want it to be the best it can be. I'm in no place to make this request but I'm sure everyone else will agree this game NEEDS changes. If you listen to the amazing ideas of my fellow forum members and compile them and analyze them, maybe, just maybe you guys will build upon it and make this game even better. Right now the state of the game doesnt seem so good. Forum backlash, matchmaking is trash, servers are trash, HUD is not ideal and the character graphics are trash. Perks need reworks and changes and gameplay needs to be shifted. Hell you probably wont even read this but if you do, respond and/or give thought to this please.

Comments