Some Deathslinger Addon changes I came up with
Since deathslinger’s addons are pretty bad I thought I would change some of them
Since deathslinger’s addons are pretty bad I thought I would change some of them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmmm. Don't use white letters in a white background. I can't read the pink one.
Honestly the only add-on that really needs changing is the awful purple chain, other add-ons at least do something
Heelshire iron is pretty bad since you can’t move your camera while reeling
It’s pretty much infectious for reeled survivors
That's actually a cool idea. Maybe since it's pink they might need to be Exposed.
And the iridescent Coin needs change too, it has too much conditions, while other Killers constantly have value of their ultra addons.
I’d rather exposed be hard to achieve on an addon
But that's not the case for Deathslinger, in most scenarios, even when you hit the exposed shot, most of the times you can't pull them because there's always something in your way that will make your chain break fast, if it collides with a tree for 1 a second you won't be able to pull the survivor anymore to you, so most of the times you're not even rewarded for activating your ULTRA add-on.