What I mean by this is. Let's say e.g The Blight. if you use a speed up add-on like the Blighted Crow do you then prefer using another with the same effect (blighted rat) to stack it or would you like to have something else with the speed add-on like maybe a turn speed add-on.
Somewhat depends on the killer naturally. Stacking duration on clown makes bottles damn nasty, but stacking literally any add-on on doctor is just for meme builds
I usually run different add-ons, but it depends on what I'm doing. I might stack two windstorms for Wraith for example. But on Legion I'd rather run an add-on so that the Feral Frenzy has more range of detection and one so that it lasts longer, so that I can actually get to those people I detected with the huge range without my power running out. And so.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Somewhat depends on the killer naturally. Stacking duration on clown makes bottles damn nasty, but stacking literally any add-on on doctor is just for meme builds
I usually run different add-ons, but it depends on what I'm doing. I might stack two windstorms for Wraith for example. But on Legion I'd rather run an add-on so that the Feral Frenzy has more range of detection and one so that it lasts longer, so that I can actually get to those people I detected with the huge range without my power running out. And so.
I often don't run add-ons, since I mostly play Blight who has a perfect base kit, but when I do with Deathslinger I always use two different ones.