Can I just say how annoying this is?
I know this isn't game breaking, but it's incredibly annoying to me. Blood points don't grow on trees here. Can't the devs adjust this? Shouldn't be that hard, right?
Tagged:
Trusted
I know this isn't game breaking, but it's incredibly annoying to me. Blood points don't grow on trees here. Can't the devs adjust this? Shouldn't be that hard, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the worst.
I also think they could do with another another perk or two on each bloodweb. This would lesson the grind some and give them more chances to get the specific perks they're looking for.
Quite an easy fix for an issue a lot of people have.
Simply, you didn't learn how to do bloodwebs yet. And your devotion level is 4, so this is pretty hilariously sad to see
He grabbed a single perk.
The only moderately useable perks were Coup de Grace and Oppression.
Why can't you be helpful without insulting people. It's pretty hilariously sad to see.
He's partially right.. The bloodweb will always go for the highest tier perk first. Had he bought them in reverse order; this wouldn't have happened.
He could have said it like that.
And it doesn't ALWAYS work that way. I've definitely had it take lower tier stuff (BBQ) when there was still a Purple perk on the Web.
Has happened to me as well, multiple times.
I see no Entity spawn point at either of the Entity-grabbed Perks, so i assume you immediately bought Oppression.
If you want to grab both, you're better off not spawning the Entity immediately.
That's just not true. The Entity will go after lower tier stuff. It happens to me all the time