Have other survivors ever made you cringe?
I'm not talking about misplayes, i'm talking about in post game chat mostly. I just had a two man swf ruthlessly ######### talk a clown 10 ranks below them when we 4 man escaped on one of the most survivor blessed Thompson houses ive ever seen
Comments
Had a Bill player once blame me for himself dieing, despite my efforts of telling him "It's not my fault you can't hold your own in chases"(The Killer was actually a pretty good huntress) he tried to flip it and start talking about Bloodpoints to prove his "point"
I laughed about it for 5 minutes then cried for thd next 5
Was playing pig prestige on haddonfield and I had to camp to get one kill. I had no perks and was really only playing her to have fun instead of seriously. One guy in the endgame chat said "We sh-- on you this game" and I was like why tf would you not? Do you feel good about winning when using BL, unb, DS, and adrenaline and sending me to haddonfield in a trio squad? I was also a pig?
That specific guy just said "git gud" and left after. I wasn't upset but just confused and frustrated.
I see alot of posts in regards to bad solo survivors but that's not what I get. I get teammates that chase the killer, spam vaults, and clickety click their flashlights. If they don't get everyone killed, then they are bad mouthing the killer regardless of performance.