Exchanging items/perks between your characters
Anyone know if they might do something like this? I think it would be cool.
Anyone know if they might do something like this? I think it would be cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would fix the grind by reducing it significantly. It wouldn't work for killer though except for their offerings.
It would be nice for sure. I've got so many items on my Dwight that I rarely use now since I like to main Cheryl that I wish I could give to her.
And thats the reason why the mechanic isn't there, to help with the grind. Bhvr doesn't want people to enjoy grinding, but God forbid there's an issue with a cosmetic