Ranking bugged or DbD not saving progress
Every time i log in to the game I've to pips less than the last day when i closed the game. Is this a bug or intended? This makes it really a long time to get to rank 1.
Every time i log in to the game I've to pips less than the last day when i closed the game. Is this a bug or intended? This makes it really a long time to get to rank 1.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
I know that you lose 2 pips if you dc.
As I can't see an option to edit posts.
Yesterday i had rank 3 with 1 pip as I closed it and today i had rank 4 with 4 pips.
I get this a lot as well , don't really care its when I log out with 1600 cells and then log in the next day with 1300 that I take insult to it , and this has been happening as well . I think its a save error that isn't showing the message like a few weeks ago .
It's just a problem because I've calculated when i can start to use my items and I don't have that much time anymore to get to rank 1 that's why i want to do it asap.
Yesterday I also tried to close dbd after every game and I didn't lose anything.
I have the game on Nintendo Switch and i got to rank 17 with survivor saved it. When i turned the console back on i start from rank 20.