Please raise blight's camera to his head

Please raise blight's camera to his head. His character model is taller than the average survivor and I would like to see over loops. I also can't see through the grass in the swamp maps. This would be a great quality of life change.

Comments

  • It's... literally in progress. As in, mentioned multiple times in dev streams. They're redoing his first person animations just to raise his camera.

  • @qqscore said:

    Please raise blight's camera to his head. His character model is taller than the average survivor and I would like to see over loops. I also can't see through the grass in the swamp maps. This would be a great quality of life change.

    Yeah, it's so small so at loops survivors got a big advantage. The loops I can see normally with any Killer, even the Hag, I can't see. It's annoying and Blight is hard to play. Not very strong either. So, yeah...

  • McLean has stated that they do plan on changing Blight's POV. Not in the mid-chapter release, but in the next chapter update most likely.

    Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingHilariousMinkANELE