The following survivor and killer perks are OP...
All of them. Does this settle it? If the devs said "ok, we will nerf DS and NOED", or the hundred other nerf requests, this community would STILL find something to complain about. Reasonable, rational tweaks are necessary to keep a game fresh and playable. It's everyone else that says nerf this, nerf that, buff this, buff that that dilutes the real changes that are needed to be made. 95% of the moves in this game has a counter to it. Don't want NOED, break the totems before the Endgame. Don't want DS, down the survivor and leave them alone. Don't want Blood Warden, LEAVE! Tinkerer problems, run Spine Chill. The game is a cat and mouse chess match that makes you adapt to the situation you're in with what you have. You're not going to have the right tools all the time or the perk for certain situations. But calling for nerfs because you're constantly caught out of position with the situation is silly. You CAN adapt and change your perks and playstyle.
I wanted to write this, but I know most of you all won't acknowledge it, because you refuse to. It's that you guys are so toxic that you don't want to think about what I said. It's wishful thinking, but I just wish you guys that post about unnecessary nerfs would stop and have patience to play the game the right way. If you want simplicity, play Sonic or Streets of Rage. This game does have some strategic elements to it, use it and adapt instead of giving up and saying nerf.
Comments
It’s impossible to please everyone but as long as perks like bond and infectious fright remain untouched then I’m satisfied.