Huntress Ultra Rare Addon
Just had a random idea for an Ultra-rare Huntress Add-on which removes her lullaby.
Trying to imagine if this would be OP or not, compared to other Ultra-Rare add ons across other killers (and obviously compared to Iridescent Head).
Comments
They would add so many activation requirements or negatives to it that it would be almost useless.
She needs the lullaby. She is way too strong for stealth I think.
Now maybe just a small reduction of a couple meters would be ok, but not full removal
How about it makes her base lullaby range 20 meters and for each Hatchet she has loaded it increases by 5 meters. So at 5 Hatchets she has the same lullaby range but with no hatchets she has just her terror radius.
That is an interesting idea, not gonna lie.
If I may present a minor modification to make it less of an issue with, say, Irihead:
-Each time the Huntress throws a Hatchet, the range of the lullaby is reduced by 5 meters.
-Lullaby range resets to normal when the Huntress reloads at a locker.
This makes it so that with Iridescent Head, Huntress won't have a 20-meter Radius with a one-hit down.
Clean solution. Nice
I guess this would make the extra hatchet add ons pretty strong too as you could end up with something like 5 hatchets left with a lullaby radius less than or equal to the terror radius. Maybe they could do it based on percentage of hatchets left to ensure the lullaby only reaches a certain point.
I like the idea!
Oh no wait, I guess the lullaby add on itself takes a lot, so you'd only be able to equip that + the 3 hatchet add on